Slurry Separation system: KANS100-60
Slurry Separation system is a necessary equipment of foundation construction, used for pile foundation projects adopting slurry hole/tunnel wall supporting, rotary drilling rig, circular drilling technology; Diaphragm wall project and slurry purification recycling of slurry pipe-jacking construction, with the features of reducing construction cost, increasing construction efficiency.
1.vibratory motors 2. dewatering screen 3. storage tanks 4. cyclone feeder pump 5. cyclone units 6. spigot 7. coarse screen 8.cyclone overflow 9. holding tank 10. automatic level control
▌KANS100-60 Separation Process:
1. Slurry with soil particles from feeding pump goes through the coarse screen (7) and into the storage tank (3), with solids more than 2mm separated.
2. The fluid in the storage tank is pumped into the cyclones (5), with solids 40~100μm discharged on the dewatering screen (2), and the cleaned fluid is discharged via the cyclone overflow（8） and into the holding tank (9).
3. The automatic level control (10) is to keep the water level in the tank(3) to prevent the feeder pump (4) from running without load or low load.
|Model||Capacity(m3/h）||Sieving Capacity(t/h)||Max. moisture content||Mud max. SG|
|Separated Particle Size|
|Inlet size||Outlet size||Weight|
1. Completely purify slurry, effectively control slurry performance, reduce the drill-jamming accidents and improve pore-forming quality;
2 Realize slurry recycling usage and save slurry making material; Drastically reduce the waste slurry transportation cost and slurry making cost;
3. The effective separation of soil slag by equipment will help to improve pore-forming efficiency;
4. The slurry closed cycle purification mode and lower slag moisture content reduce the impacts to environment;
5. The purification effect of double-deck screens is more than 50% higher than single deck screen structure. Safe and easy operation, simple maintenance, stable and reliable operation.
6. Rational design, compact structure, small footprint, prevent dry pumping and effectively prolong the service life of hydrocyclone feeding pump
7. Hydrocyclone adopts PU material with features of long service life, light weight and easy maintenance.